Bún thịt nướng (sticky rice noodles with BBQ pork)
BUN THIT NUONG ( FRESH STICKY NOODLE WITH GRILLED PORK)
- 200 gram of pork shoulder => cut into 2cm x 10cm x 1cm
- 2 spoon of honey
- 1 stalk of lemongrass (minced)
- 2 spoon of roasted sesame seed
- 2 shallot (mined)
- 1 spoon of fish sauce
- 1 spoon of soya sauce
- 1 tea spoon of oyster sauce
Mix all ingredients together and marinate at least 15 minutes then grill on a char-coal stove.
Follow the recipe: 1 spoon of fish sauce + 1 spoon of sugar + 1 spoon of water + 4 spoons of vinegar , some chopped fresh chili and garlic.
- Grated carrot: mix with 1 tea spoon of salt, 1 tea spoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 3 spoon of water => giving the taste of sweet and sour
- Roasted peanut: crushed
- Salad (lettuce, pepper mint) slice
In a large bowl; add sliced salad, fresh noodle, grilled pork and crushed peanut. Pour the sauce over the top then mix up, enjoy.