Grilled beef with sesame seeds
INGREDIENT 200 gram of sliced beef 1 Stalk of lemongrass finely chopped 2 glove of garlic finely chopped 1 spoon of roasted sesame seed 2 spoon of honey, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of soya sauce 1/2 spoon of sesame oil, 1/2 spoon of chili sauce Mix all ingredients with beef and marinate about 1/2 hour then spread in a large plate. Cooking Add some butter in a sizzle plate on a portable stove. When the butter melts, slowly add marinated beef and toss the beef occasionally till the beef is cooked, get out and serve with steamed rice.
Stir-fried beef with mushroom and onion
- 200 gram of sliced fillet beef
- Half of onion
- 100 gram of fresh mushroom
- Half of capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 spoons of vegetable cooking oil
- 1 spoon of oyster sauce
- 1 spoon of soya sauce
- 1 tea spoon of chili sauce
- Half tea spoon of black pepper
- Some coriander and spring onion for garnishing
- Half tea spoon of salt
- Half tea spoon of sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Marinate beef with ¼ tea spoon of black pepper, ¼ tea spoon of salt and 1 spoon of oil for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Cut length side onion capsicum into 1cm thick
- Remove the roots of mushroom and clean them
- Thinly slice coriander and spring onion
- Smash garlic
- Add a spoon of vegetable oil to the wok/cooking pan on a low fire then put smashed garlic in, stir –fry till garlic turn golden brown and have a good smell, now give the marinate beef in and stir-fry occasionally for 3 minutes then add mushroom, onion, capsicum keep stir - fry another 3 minutes then season with oyster sauce, soya sauce, chili sauce, salt and sugar.
- Mix all up and try to taste till you love it.
- Get it out and serve on a large plate, sprinkle sliced spring onion/coriander and some black pepper.
- Serve with steamed rice!
Stir-fried beef with water spinach
STIR – FRIED WATER SPINACH WITH GARLIC
Water spinach is native to southeast Asia, and is considered poor man’s food in Vietnam because it grows plentifully in swamps and named in Vietnamese as Rau muong. Rau muong is readily available in Asian grocery stores, quite inexpensive, and cooks in minutes. The hardest part is taking the time to pluck the hollowed stews into sections.
(Serve 2 portion)
1/2kg of water spinach
Just remove the bottom few inches of stem, where it can tend to be woody. Wash and set aside.
Mashed garlic (Mashed garlic gives more flavor than minced one).
200 gram of sliced beef
Marinate the beef with ½ tea spoon of salt and ¼ tea spoon of black peper.
Heat vegetable oil in a wok or sauté pan, add garlic. When the garlic has a good smell and turns yellow-brown, add Rau muong and toss. Rau muong should only take a few minutes to just wilt and will reduce greatly in volume.
Heat another wok or sauté pan with a spoon of vegetable oil, add one glove of mashed garlic till garlic turns yellow-brown. Add the marinated beef and stir-fry about 2 minutes, just turn the beef into brown.
Pour the cooked beef over the finished spinach then serve with steamed rice